That is too cute! Imagination is everything i guess :-) Thanks for stopping by at my blog Arch, Isha was so excited when she saw her pictures in the blog. I even showed her Mallika's pictures and she just loved them :-) Cheers Latha
Hi! , So sweet Mallika's , beautiful mamma , after such a long time , i happen to see ur beautifulself , thanks to , ur so sweet daughter's " beautiful Mamma portrait " . I am cat tom sylvester/timon th meercat and u r my friend on flckr , because of my reply to a comment , which u appreciated , i created , my first blog ,thankyou for same .Convey my , BLESSINGS to mallika , also my bestregards / merry christmas / happynewyear2008 to U and UR Family .
10 comments:
I don't know how I got here. I just wanted to tell you that the pic in your header is absolutely priceless! Is that your little daughter?
;D
Absolutely Beautiful!
Archana,I must say you have a creative daughter :-)
Cheers Mallika, Loved your art girl!
God Bless!
~Kanchan (Your new blog friend and art fan :-))
Mallika has quite a beautiful mom I must say and she draws so well too. You should be so proud of her.
mallika is so talented... that was really adorable.
That is too cute! Imagination is everything i guess :-)
Thanks for stopping by at my blog Arch, Isha was so excited when she saw her pictures in the blog. I even showed her Mallika's pictures and she just loved them :-)
Cheers
Latha
tbc- Thanks for dropping by:-) Yes that is my daughter:-)
Kanchan- Thanks a ton:-)
zobars- Thanks :-)) Yes, I am proud of her:-)
Pacchai -Thanks:-))
Latha- Thanks:-) Shd put Isha & Mallika together...they would definitely make something grand;-))
That´s so sweet!!!! And it really doesn´t matter if your are diferent!!! The beauty in all this is the love that your daughter express in her draw!!!
I really loved!!!!!
Marina
Lol...thats really cute drawing.:)
Sharanya
came back to check your jewellery lol :))
Hi! , So sweet Mallika's , beautiful mamma , after such a long time , i happen to see ur beautifulself , thanks to , ur so sweet daughter's " beautiful Mamma portrait " . I am cat tom sylvester/timon th meercat and u r my friend on flckr , because of my reply to a comment , which u appreciated , i created , my first blog ,thankyou for same .Convey my , BLESSINGS to mallika , also my bestregards / merry christmas / happynewyear2008 to U and UR Family .
Post a Comment