So beautiful!!! Tell Mallika she is very, very talented.xoBlue
very nice. I would rather buy a children's painting.
well, I read back my comment abov and thought it did not mean what exactly what I meant to write. I simply wanted to sayI would buy painting done by kids.
blue- Thanks..will tell her :-)anrosh-Thanks! I understand completely...appreciate it !
So cute! And yes, love the expresssion on love stuck birdies :-)Arch, this blog would be such a wonderful gift for Mallika as she grows up and starts reading and understanding how much people are appreciating her works of art!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So beautiful!!!
Tell Mallika she is very, very talented.
xo
Blue
very nice. I would rather buy a children's painting.
well, I read back my comment abov and thought it did not mean what exactly what I meant to write. I simply wanted to say
I would buy painting done by kids.
blue- Thanks..will tell her :-)
anrosh-Thanks! I understand completely...appreciate it !
So cute! And yes, love the expresssion on love stuck birdies :-)
Arch, this blog would be such a wonderful gift for Mallika as she grows up and starts reading and understanding how much people are appreciating her works of art!
Post a Comment