Day by day I wait
Eager for fall
I would run outside
wrapped in a shawl
Leaves turn red
golden and gold
as it slowly starts
to get windy cold
The rustle of leaves
the swish of trees
The autumn has started to cease
I knew that
I wasn't steady
when I looked out
I said ' oh, it is winter already'.
~ Mallika 9 and half years old.
Eager for fall
I would run outside
wrapped in a shawl
Leaves turn red
golden and gold
as it slowly starts
to get windy cold
The rustle of leaves
the swish of trees
The autumn has started to cease
I knew that
I wasn't steady
when I looked out
I said ' oh, it is winter already'.
~ Mallika 9 and half years old.
2 comments:
Lovely! :)
nice blog
sarees online shopping| buy indian sarees online| bollywood sarees online| sarees online usa| sarees online usa free shipping| party sarees online
Post a Comment