Monday, April 07, 2008

water-surfing dude...


9 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from CAtalonia Spain
thank you

er1cav said...

Hi Arch,

Eric here, just browsed through your Princess's page, and thought you may be interested by this site : a French man, 84 years young who visited us in Auroville last year... www.arnostern.com

Since then, we offer the Play of Painting in many schools.

In the Light

er1cav said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

Mallika, You are awesome!

:)

Unknown said...

am so happy to see ...her art and your commitment to take the time out to put it up here. but i hope she would do it soon herself. bless you.

Vineeta said...

Check the expression out! Awesome :) and soooo funny :)!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha! I love the expression on his face!

~mE said...

ROFL..:) I so relate to the " Dude's"expression that's how I am every morning when see my outlook calendar...:)

Pratyaksha said...

good one ..cool really cool