wow.. mallika is really maturing into a very talented artist.. bravo!
Wow, this is impressive. I cannot use any paint software on computer to save my life. : )
MSPaint in the hands of Mallika is a formidable design tool! I love this work and am double happy that she used a simple tool to show such amazing imagery! - Supreet, Microsoft
pacchai, mara- Thanks a ton:-))supreet- Thanks for dropping by:-))MSPaint is the only thing she can get her hands on these days:-))
Very nice work, Mallika is realy so talented ...Very well done !
All her paintings are so lovely but this one is just too beautiful.:) - Swati
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wow.. mallika is really maturing into a very talented artist.. bravo!
Wow, this is impressive. I cannot use any paint software on computer to save my life. : )
MSPaint in the hands of Mallika is a formidable design tool! I love this work and am double happy that she used a simple tool to show such amazing imagery! - Supreet, Microsoft
pacchai, mara- Thanks a ton:-))
supreet- Thanks for dropping by:-))
MSPaint is the only thing she can get her hands on these days:-))
Very nice work, Mallika is realy so talented ...
Very well done !
All her paintings are so lovely but this one is just too beautiful.:) - Swati
Post a Comment