Friday, October 12, 2007

she swirls her floral skirt as she dances around...


10 comments:

zobars said...

wow what a great example of creativity... I will teach my daughter how to make it. You should post instructions to these. Many people like me would want to know the HOW-To of it.

Praba Ram said...

Hello -

Discovered your beautiful blogs today! What a colorful treat!
Love all three!

Your daughter's creativity is so aweinspiring!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your photo blog, but I just *stumbled* upon this one today and added it to my blogroll so I can check it everyday. I'm inspired by your daughter's artwork. What a great idea, Mom!

::tgm::
thesimplerthings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

FYI, I blogged about your daughter's artwork today. Hope that was okay. : )

Sushmita said...

I simply love your blogs.. its so refreshing in the middle of a dull, busy day to check out your posts..lovely colors, lovely composition and hats off to your daughter's creativity.. simply love them..guess its the artwork of inherited genes from you!

Archana Srinivas Pottery said...

zobars, praba, tgm,sushmita- Thanks for your lovely comments:-)

Do drop by often:-)

Arch

common man said...

designflute says:-
wowzo! this is simple beautiful great design!

minal desai said...

vowwwwww
thats all that i've got to say.
and zobar is right.
post instructions plzzzzzzz

~mE said...

thats a super creative one :))

Popsicles & Lollipops said...

I love this floating flower fairy! Adorable and very inventive! What a great way to enjoy nature and develop that creative eye.